Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy President's Day!

Even without coaxing or THREATENING, we have successfully gone ANOTHER WEEKEND day without ELECTRONICS! (other than Pokemon hunting together)...
To say I am THANKFUL for my other 'children' next door is an understatement!
EVERYDAY - even throughout the week, these children 'wait on each other' to get home from school and literally play together until dark! It makes me so happy! It TRULY reminds me of my childhood! I REALLY feel like we live in a 'time warp'!
I remember the day that Emily and Brice were both BORN! Emily will turn 11 on Friday and Brice will be 8 the following Friday! I am so glad that these kiddos have each other to grow up with!
AND our precious Sissa celebrated her Birthday with us TODAY! We had our FAMOUS Mexican lunch together, and then came home to catch up! We LOVE you Sissa!! <3
Happy PRESIDENT'S Day!
















No comments :

Post a Comment