Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Snow Day - Home from School

Whew.
Life is completely crazy. I am sure it is that way for most.
I was fortunate enough to have two children later in life TO - for what I think - keep me young. I try not to and really NEVER think of is as a 'bad thing' - although there are days when I question - HOW IN THE WORLD is this going to work?! What I do try to do is fit in THIS to my normal 'Business OWNING' life. It certainly keeps me on my toes and for what I would also like to think - keeps me 'YOUNGER'.
Nights are filled with laughter after bath time and home work. There are always secret forts and flash lights.
Oh - and there are worms. Not that Law with touch... And Ruby keeps them in solo cups and feeds them bird seed.
These memories I will always cherish, because as I get older - time literally FLASHES before my eyes.
Super fun day chatting with the beautiful and super talented Amber Dove Filipovic! Conversations with Darlene Reid are always the best. Melissa Runyon - we are planning a girls 'getaway' soon!
And not to MENTION the second round of Easter Mini's this weekend!
What a BLUR life can be - but how much fun it is to soak up every single second!
Oh - and there are baby dolls. LOTS of baby dolls.






No comments :

Post a Comment